01 August 2009

31/7 ~ 1/8

31/7


Ohh... it's the last day for this month~
School had organized aerobic exercise for the form 4 and form 5s...
At the same day, PMR trial starts today...
nothing much... only art... duh~

Many absenties in my class...
Yi Ting, Yiing Yee, Pei Yee, Yudhis and Sheena is absent...
the class is so much peaceful... haha xD

I brought MY Rm 85 to school to buy Sundia sticks from coach...
The stick is so well decorative and different compare to the old Sundia stick...
Wai Sun say this new version of Sundia sticks is worth the addition RM 10... o.O
It is lighter but shorter...
Mine is Silver...
I GOT MY SUNDIA STICKS!!! ^^

When I was going back home accompanied by Chuan Han...
Suddenly, I ran into a pole... Ouch! ><
Don't know why I so clumsy... ==


1/8


Woot!!! New day of the month!!!
When the first thing I got downstairs... Jia-Wei asked me "what day is today?"

Then I replied, "it's your birthday... Happy Birthday!"
then he say "Thank you!"
I felt so swt~ and yet laughing... xD
Yes... today is Jia-Wei's birthday... so, Happy Birthday Jia-Wei ^^
At noon, I bought gifts for him from Jaggers... A pencil case...
No toys!!! Bad for you!!! hehe~

Tonight we will be eating a cake we bought from Bread Story...
Oooh... I can't Wait!!! (for the cake) = D


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your brother~
    Congratz u got ur Sundia Stick...

    -SC-

    ReplyDelete