12 December 2009

Happy Birthday Sze Cheng!

12/12/2009; 6.30 pm,

This day is not exactly Sze Cheng's birthday, but it's tomorrow... Lol...
The party today are meant to celebrate her birthday tomorrow...
but I still wondering why does her sister, Sze Hwai invited about 20 of her friends along...

The party starts at 7.00 pm, so I went there before 7.00 pm...
On my way there, I saw a guy in white waving at me...
I can't describe who from far but in the end, I found out that he's actually Jing Hang...

By surprised, the house was more crowded than I thought, but I am not nervous to walk in...
Tze Chyng was already there when I went in...

7.30 pm,

Everyone gathered and taking their dinner, I was the first among them to take the dinner...
What to do, I'm starving xD

When I first see Wai Sun and Jun Xiang, they both got darker...
from 3 hours of cycling! Lol! Hard to believe?
Wai Sun got his cheeks red, how cute! ^^

9.00 pm,

Everyone got the ice breaking event over...
I met some ppl there, but what makes me happy is that I spoke to them in Mandarine xD
I feel so proud that I spoke Mandarine most of the time. Din noe i'm tat gud.. Lol! (Perasan xD)

All of us went to the balcony up stairs because downstairs was almost fully occupied...
so many people that I lost count each time I count them...
In the balcony, I got what I needed... A hug from a friend, Jun Xiang! Thx Jun Xiang! ^^
The hug really make me feel happy and better, it touched me... Lol!

10.00 pm,

Ahh... it's time to sing a song for the birthday girl!
Everyone sang and she seemed so happy...
I feel happy for seeing that event... = D
especially when her family member sing for her and spray on her xD

Too bad I had to go before I get the chance to taste the cake... haha!
But it doesn't really matter, let others eat the cake... (the cake is really small)
It is really a great day! = )

Epiloque,

Sze Cheng, I'll send you the "Plant vs Zombie" crack file the next time you online.
Remind me to send it to you. That game is a very nice game xD

(Some random pictures I took xD)


No comments:

Post a Comment