08 June 2009

6/6 Asiasoft Gamefest 2009!

Wee weet!!!
On the 5th, 6th and 7th had a Asiasoft Gamefest 2009 in One Utama New Wing Ground Floor...
For those who doesn't know about Asiasoft, you might not be interested in this topic...
For those who do, you should participate in this event...

Maple Story Episode 2




Horned Mushroom and Yeti


There are many competition and sales in that gamefest...
Competition like Audition is held in a big group...
Winners are given prizes...
Too bad I don't play Audition... haizzz...



The sales are like rare @-Cash prepaid card and in-game rare items...
My dad bought 2 30,000 @-cash which cost him RM 144...
Upon buying the @-Cash, gifts are given...
I've chose the Cabal package instead of the Maple Story package...
I got 2 Force Core High in real life... x )
It's very heavy but I liked the colour and decoration...



Oh... they had a fair for a new game call 'Yulgang'...
There are 2 monks from China who would perform martial arts on stage...
They even used weapons such as blades, sabres, swords and so on...
My both brothers is chosen to immitate the monks martial stance...
Later, it's the monkey style martial arts...
This time, adults are chosen...
My aunt called one of the monks to pick me... so i got chosen... ==
I really felt like a monkey doing this and that imitating the monk...
But the best part is where I did the 'Helicopter'...
It's the only thing that I can do best in the whole stance because I have done it before...



After that, they are models for game...
The Maple Story model aren't that nice...
Audition models are cute ^^
But the best are the Cabal models!!!
Their Osmium suits are awesome!!!




I with the models from Cabal




Can you tell which model is from which game?

You will know when you have played Asiasoft games... Haha...

2 comments:

  1. haha..
    pica nice ooh..

    -Crab Gal-

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant recognize which model is from which game =.=

    ReplyDelete