25 June 2009

I haven't post anything in my blog this lately...
because I have no idea what should I write about...
About my life? Nobody is interested...
Chyng did encourage me to write something...
But I doubt that ever there's anyone that will read it...


24/6

Treasure hunt competition...
PBSM had treasure hunt competition for it's last meeting...
The students are divided into 7 groups...
and there are 9 checkpoints altogether...

It sounds fun, unfortunately I am unable to participate...
Why? Because I am one of the AJKs that holds a clue at a checkpoint...
What a luck? Ginsky and I got the first checkpoint...
So we finished the task earlier than others...
At this point, I can get to follow other groups to see how this game goes...

Nasha is determined to win as she pushes her team to conplete every task... A born leader...
Unfortunately, she didn't win because of some technical error...

and...
Happy Birthday Kausalya!!! I wish you all the best for the rest of your test! (Wow! it rhymes ^^)

25/6

Boys played hockey for PJK today...
It was quite fun playing it...
I sweat alot eventhough I didn't run...

Around 10 am, wawasan have come to a water halt...
The first thing when I went back home to see that there are no water for me to wash my clothes...
How pity and how stinky...

Today is Kar Man's birthday... She received alotta presents... 1 from me too xD
Happy Birthday Kar Man!!! You are now a year older...

I played Maple for 2 hours and I got very lucky...
Unfortunately there are rollbacks... all my things I've done has vanished into thin air...

I felt frustrated today because of lacking some information...
Not only that... other things as well...
So sorry if I yelled at anyone that day...


26/7

Today after school had rehearsal...
No one tells me what to wear or where to meet or when to reach or... (so many more)
I feel very angry when I walk through that gate into the school...
REALLY REALLY ANGRY THAT TIME... I feel like want to... haiz... nevermind that~

Shu Xin did care and ask about me... but I barely reply her...
Jun Xiang did ask about my condition... I don't know why, but I felt better after talking to him...
Thanks Jun Xiang = D

The rehearsal did not went quite as planned... and of course, I don't even know what's the plan is...
But I liked the guys performance Sam Foo alot ^^
very white and nice... can't say so for the trousers however...
Too tight and transparent...


Tomorrow is Open Day!!! and I will visit class 3 Dedikasi to see their results... xD

5 comments:

  1. continuous 2 days got ppl birthday~

    no wonder saw you at Friday feel very angry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not angry because of 2 people birthdays continuosly... ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. - -lll
    oh my god - -lll
    im not saying you angry because of 2 people birthdays continuosly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the rehersal...
    a...
    nth to say...==

    ReplyDelete