08 June 2009

8/6 Sunway Away~

I woke up around 6.30 am this morning...
Wonder why I woke up so late, and yet I felt tired...
Well, I just go down and take my breakfast and online since I am already awake...

I wonder why I try so hard...
Trying to make the group to Sunway an even number...
Trying my best to allow Wantan to go to Sunway...
So that each and everyone of us got a partner and move in pairs...

Zhi Hoong, Jun Xiang, Wai Sun and I waited at the bus stop since 9.30 am...
The bus arrived at about 10 am...
It was very hot... especially in a dark shirt... ><

While in the bus, Suet Teng texted me...
Asking me weird questions...
So I gave weird answers...
Weird~ o.O

When we reached there... I and Zhi Hoong tried to contact the others...
Later we meet up at Mc Donald...
By surprised!!! Suet Teng is present too...
What a way to kid around~?

Since now there are 11 people... the even beats the odd...
I wanted to hang out with Jun Xiang, but that Wantan is always stoling him away from me... Haiz...
So... I try to find someone to hang out with...
Looking at the person hanging together made me like a crowd...

"Two is a company, three is a crowd"

Everyone pair up as follows:

Coach & Mei Yee (like always)
Wai Sun & Shee Teng (like always)
Jun Xiang & Wantan (taken away from me)
Zhi Hoong & Rui Zhen (like always)
Tze Chyng & Suet Teng (teaching)

So I skated in my loneliness... until I heard a voice~
So I turn around and chase up...
It sounds like Natasha...
So I hurry go and hold that person and shouted "NATASHA!!!"
How glad I am to be able to see her...
She is hanging out with her cousins...
But she did hang out with me too... Acompanying me and take me away from the loneliness...

Not long after that she have to return...
So I am back...
This time is different...
I saw Wantan got knocked over by someone...
Quite serious injury...
Made me worried, so I quickly go there and check it out...
The safeguard there spray something to numb her ankle...
Everyone in the diabolo team gather to see her... Just for her~ Haha!!! xD
However, she still wanted to skate...
So she went off to skate again...

Suet Teng can finally skate without people supporting her...
She went skating with her other friends which I don't know...
Chyng's leg sprained...
So I accompany her..
At least I am not so alone...
She keep on telling me to skate...
But it's no fun skating alone...
I went out and return very soon...
I rather hang out with someone and not skating instead of skating alone...
At least I got someone to accompany me...

After that we went to Ichiban Ramen for... erm... lunch?
Hard to classify as it is also almost evening...
Ichiban Ramen is a Japanese restaurant...
The service there is good... a non-local folk working there as a waiteress...
The food is expensive but it is D-E-L-I-C-O-U-S-!

We return by taxi...
My first time taking taxi home...
I don't know about Zhi Hoong, Wai Sun and Jun Xiang...
But I almost fall asleep in the taxi...

Very tired today~
Want to take an early rest...
Went to tuition at night and had to online at night...
Now is already midnight...
I guess I should hit the sack~

I would like to thank Natasha and Tze Chyng for accompanying me today...
Sha... Chyng... Thank you! ^^

5 comments:

  1. =.= yer..
    i didnt steal jx de lo..
    juz so ngam he around me ma..
    so talk wif him lo..

    u eat jx vinegar..
    haha...

    -Crab Gal-

    ReplyDelete
  2. each time i go near jx oso u come closer to him than me...
    i know i will lose~
    ur skating experience is more than me...
    so i gave up~ T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. ==///then wat can i say ???T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coach & Mei Yee (like always)

    =.=
    look like you all like to play fun with me
    i'm not mind la ... but it is not good for MeiYee so please la =.="

    ReplyDelete
  5. ==
    btw, i went there sameday with u all but why i can't find u a??
    ~yiting

    ReplyDelete