27 June 2009

Open Day!

Open Day~
Boring day~
Tiring day~

I did visit 3 Dedikasi after getting the report book...
and Wow~ Shee Teng's dad wear like an ordinary teenager... Yeng!!!
Sze Cheng's dad? Like an ordinary father~

There is one thing that I couldn't believe...
which is Geoffrey got 1st place in class!!!
I never thougth that he'll be so good...
I underestimate you... your mum must be real proud, Geoffrey...
= D

Sze Cheng left her handphone at school when she left...
So I tried to contact her dad... but I can't find out...

I used my phone to play diabolo song and we practice in the class...
We had plenty of fun! ^^
But the fun did not last long...
Pn Khatijah then ask us to rearrange the tables and chairs in the class...
Shee Teng, Rui Zhen and Kar Yan went to change while she left me and Wai Hong to rearrange...
They haven't return even after we're done rearranging ==

From what I heard, Sze Cheng won't be coming back to practice diabolo...
So I walk all the way to her house and give her phone to the maid...
But later during practice, she came and she did not went back home to get the phone...
So her phone is not with her...
All the efforts that I've done for her is all worthless =.=

5 comments:

  1. 的确是很闷。
    后来到课室外面看伟康和嘉恩扯铃就不闷了。
    他们又很废的唱:“全世界都停电”

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for help us to rearrange the tables and chairs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome...
    but u should also thank wai hong... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ==
    tat day u happy la...
    coz my mum say u n jinghang not alike..

    ReplyDelete
  5. We really not alike mar~
    Don't ever compare!!!

    ReplyDelete