02 June 2009

Today, I went to wantan's house at 11 am...
Wei Kang and I went to a bakery to buy a birthday cake for Shee Teng...
Everyone planned to surprise her...
Wan Tan, Wei Kang, Jun Xiang, Kar Yan, Shee Teng, Tze Chyng, Rui Zhen, Zhi Hoong and I celebrated Shee Teng's birthday...
Too bad Wai Sun can't come... haiz...
I took many pictures of Shee Teng but I wouldn't post it here since she won't like it...

I fixed Maple Story Espisode 2 for Wan Tan...
Unfortunately I had to return home early...
Zhi Hoong and Shee Teng is still playing tennis in Wii...
They play until their arm pain... haha xD

My mum say I don't have to go for tuition today... yay!!!

Anyway, I wish you Happy Birthday Shee Teng!!! Just in case I am not free to wish you on the actualy date... heheh ^^

4 comments:

  1. wish shee teng can be more pretty
    more happy
    more fat
    more big
    more stupid
    ofcz...the most important is
    can be more shit

    haha...jz joking

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx u all...
    1st time got surprise when i b'day...
    although today is not...
    but sorry juz now when u back i duno... XD
    coz i very focus 2 the game... XD
    dun angry me yea~
    i noe u nice de... ^^
    anyway...
    thx a lot...

    ~be happy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... I never was angry that time...
    I was laughing seeing you both play xD
    you are very funneh when u play...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That day we really play until siao... ^^

    ReplyDelete