08 June 2009

7/6

Ah... Cai Pai... Rehersal...

I never thought that I could see the day that I would attend a Chinese Association...
There are many people that I met there...
All non-bananas... xD

At first, I felt excited watching people dancing...
But, when it cames to singing... I got a bit tired~
Then suddenly it's our turn!
My mind suddenly felt awake...

Luckily I didn't drop a diabolo during my solo~
But that wasn't good enough...
However, I am amazed by a student from another school ( I guess it's Batu Lapan)...
He soloed the whole song and did almost every skill that each of us try to master...
EXCEPT... The team work part ^^

The talk and comments really bore~
I don't understand what the heck is that organiser talking about...
But sometime I understand what she is trying to say...

Later we went to IOI Mall for bowling...
Went to Mc Donald before went for bowl...
and WOW!!! What a sight!!!
We are a bunch of sun traveling in group... (except for coach)
I can spot a member of the diabolo team with just a look... very yellowish~

We practice diabolo at park around evening...
I saw Regina jogging with her dad...
She invited me and Zhi Hoong to jog along...
I really wanted to, but I can't...
I had to wait for my parents...
Felt really tired that day~

3 comments:

  1. tat day tat bowling...
    u all score many marks..
    expect me..T.T

    tis holiday..
    very busy n tired..

    agree??

    -Crab Gal-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiya~ At least you got improvement...
    Somemore you looked very tired that time...


    and yea~
    this holidays is busy full with plans...
    especially with the diabolo team... ^^

    ReplyDelete