17 October 2009

16/10 Performance Day! = P

So I did.... ok ok, not 'I'... but 'we' did it!
6 people from the 2nd class performed without coach's guidence...
That would be:
Wai Sun
Wai Hong
Jun Xiang
Me
Zhi Hoong and
Mei Yee
All thanks to Jun Xiang, Wai Sun and Wai Hong for managing and planning the performance...

I did help Sam to memorize his scripts for an act...
Unfortunately Yu Lin forgotten her script and had to skip the part... haha

After that we went to IOI to watch movie...
The 'we' stands for me, Wai Sun, Wai Hong, Mei Y... let's just say 15 people go altogether...
We watched a movie call "Cloudy Meat Balls"...
Funny name, funny show. But remember to eat before you watch it.
Because it will make you lose your appetite... = /

Not long after that, I rush for my Add Maths tuition at ERA...
Still can study though, but really tired ><

I really had an enjoying day today ^^
but there is just one thing that concerns me... someone...

1 comment:

  1. wow ..... look like that movie is really ....^~^

    ReplyDelete