09 October 2009

Walking under the rain ^^

Hmm... this past few days always rain...
Like this morning... the sun is not so bright, does not shine so much nor give us too much heat...
Nice day to practice... unfortunately coach keep on telling us to redo the 8 base skill (diabolo)

The 1st class students have performance coming up...
but not everyone is present...
Jun Xiang, Yi Ling and I substitute in the performance replacing those who are absent...
We do not know the skills to perform at first...
but after a clean demonstration... I find it easy to perform... ^^
Never knew that we improved so much...
but not I must focus on OUR performance...

About 12 pm... the sky starting to pour...
I took Jun Xiang's bike home to get my registration paper for the camp...
It rained when I got back...
So I had to rush to the park again to give the form to coach...

After that, I walked home...
halfway there, it rained moderately...
Woohooo! The rain feels so good ^^
It has been a long time since I walk under the rain...
Too bad the rain came to a halt not long after that... = (

But I enjoyed walking under the rain and I hope I can do it again next time xD
(Hopefully my parents won't stop me for doing so. Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment