26 October 2009

Hot morning cold noon~

*sweat*
This morning is soo hot...
When I'm at home, I feel like not wearing the tie at all... but I had to...
At school really hot... Sweating bullets at the assembly...
When I reach class... Feel so much better~
Sit under the fan to blow away the hear = X

Many people are absent today, but I hope that Justin came...
Vivian and Xin Yee keep asking me questions regarding Physics...
When I don't know I'll ask Gaa Mun or Sheena...
When THEY don't know they'll ask JOEL...
When JOEL don't know... then I save that question for teacher xD

It has been a misunderstanding about Pei Yee...
I'm sorry I warned you (My voice was harsh that time = X)
Although my mind is at peace but... I think I have lost a friend = (

1 comment:

  1. no need to think like that somethimes....
    you can ask her...
    or just talk to her just like nothing happen...
    you all will be alright~XD

    ReplyDelete