26 October 2009

Experiments! and... hatred!

This morning, I walked into the school hall as usual...
but something came up that made me uncomfortable...

During Chemistry class, we all did experiments on Cations...
As far as I concern, Justin is helping me in the experiments...
It's pretty cool and we did every test successfully...
Now I know why everyone wants him... I want him to be my partner again ^^

I enjoyed the Chemistry class that I had used a part of my recess time to complete the experiments...
I rather stay in the lab and do experiments rather than going to the canteen xD
but what can I do~

During Maths lesson, I am glad to see someone who I wanted to hang out for a long time...
So I went out of the class and wanted to see her...
But someone's rushing me to fill the form hurrily...
Too bad I can't spend enough time to hang out...
but I will call her out someday... ; )
and everybody in my class starts to "Woo-ing" me when I entered...
Have far can they get... x S

So I felt abit uneasy and I was watching and memorizing at the same time (yea, i can do that xD)
I was watching Xi Yin... thinking... the things she told me before... to make me feel better...
However, that big mouth Pei Yee told her something about me...
Something bad... (and i don't wanna say what)

I know she didn't mean to talk bad about me... but she should've think before she say something... ==

1 comment: