06 October 2009

6/10 Oh... So unfortunate~

This morning I met Jun Xiang and Wai Sun at the park... (8 AM)
We plan songs and train skills...
But while practicing, my my diabolo fell on to a bird shit and I picked it up without knowing it... ><

After sometime (around 10 AM), I change spot to train...
I play there for quite long... until I realised that I am stepping on a bird shit... ~.~
I was like "what the heck!? why am I so lucky today~"...

Then we took a rest and chat...
Wai Hong was there that time...
Chat many things la (Just some random topic, don't need to tell hor...)
We sit at the table there to rest while chatting...
When it's time to go (11 AM++), I stand up from the chair and saw a bird shit on the place I sat!!

My goodness... first my hand, then my leg... and now my butt!!!? Why am I so tend to get hit by bird faeces...
All Wai Sun did was only laugh out loud at me... >.>
Thankfully the bird shit I sat on is dry... ==

Want to leave also got shit... what la~
Today is the day I got strucked with gold... (especially from birds)

No comments:

Post a Comment