06 October 2009

5/10 Worrying for PMR? @@

Haha! Long time no post blog le...
but today got something to write lol...

During Chemistry today, we are told to make a blue salt (Copper (II) Sulphate)...
The Nazir came to observe us...
Thank goodness, teach place my group to the middle table...
The Nazir sat behind us...
Fortunately he did not ask any questions at all xD

I got beautifully crystalized blue salt...
I wish I can take a picture of it ><
Didn't get the chance to carry the salt crystals back home...
Don't know what had happened to it o.O

So we have to clean up the apparatus at the end of the experiment...
Then I noticed a drop of liquid hanging at the edge of my glasses...
and I found out that it is not a drop of water, it is SULPHURIC ACID!!!
When is drop into my eye, then I am in a big trouble...
I was washing the apparatus and my hand is very toxic cleaning the apparatus...
I can't wipe that drop of with the lab cloth (A material prevent absorbtion)...
So I called 1 of my friend to help me to wipe it off with a filter paper... (She was next to me)
and that fella just walk away... this is what a "friend" for... ==

Thank goodness no acid enters my eye...
I took my glasses off as soon as I finish washing the apparatus and my hands... (how dumb can I be?==)

After Chemistry, I felt very tired~
On my way to library, someone engaged me from the back...
By shocked, it was Tze Chyng... (Don't know why that time I was so happy...)
Never thought that we could jump into conclusions... Lol...

After school, I'm waiting for Tze Chyng and Sze Cheng...
Want to tell them or wish them something...
But I also don't know what to say...
And, they walk seperately... 1 come 1 go... (bad timing)
So I just could wish Tze Chyng that time...

Wonder why am I so worried... about them... sitting for PMR exam... ==

No comments:

Post a Comment